We are firmly committed to the privacy of our clients.
We retain the name and e-mail address of visitors who is subscribed to our dealer portal. This information is deleted at the end of each month. The provision of aforementioned personal data does not state the requirement for use of the Website, but is necessary for subscription and/or communication.
The subscribed Client has the right to request from the Company access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the former. The Client has the right to object to processing. As soon as processing of available personal data takes place according to the consent of the User, the latter has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of protecting based on consent before its withdrawal.
No information of ANY kind is ever shared with third parties other than that which is clearly indicated herewith.
We gather certain generic information with respect to visitors\’ use of our web site such as the number of unique visitors and the areas on the web site that they favor for statistical purpose. We only look at this data on a collective basis, in summary form.
We collect and analyze traffic on our web site by keeping track of the IP addresses of our visitors. An IP address is a unique number assigned to your computer when you are browsing the internet. We log this information so that we can monitor overall traffic trends as well as the number of visitors visiting the web site. This information is used SOLELY to improve the quality of our web site.
Cookies are pieces of information sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer\’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. The web site analysis tool we use on our site employs the use of \’cookies\’ within our site. By tracking the information contained in the \’cookie\’, the software can calculate various aggregate statistical data. The cookie does not contain any personally identifiable information.
We are using the following types of cookies:
- First-party cookies, set by us. We use first-party cookies in order to track the navigation of the Site, to improve the Site\’s usability and to analyse the use of the Site;
- Third-party cookies, set by a third party on our behalf. We use third-party cookies for better analysis of our websites and their use as well as for being able to refer to files, located outside our domain.
- Session based cookies are used in order to determine activity of the User on the Site and expire within limited amount of time.
Third‑party social plug‑in content‑sharing cookies:
There are two types of cookie-files, stored by Google via the Site:
- SID-files are used by Google in order to verify a Google user account and most recent login time and expire within 872 days. Google collects the data gathered to profile the interests of web users and sell advertising space to organisations based on such interest profiles as well as aligning adverts to the content on the pages where its customer\’s adverts appear.
- Session-based cookies are used by Google in order to determine activity of the User.
In case, if you prefer to block or delete cookies, you will not be able to use all the functionalities of the Site. There are several ways to manage cookies with respect to different browsers:
- Google Chrome: deleting/blocking cookies is possible in section “Advanced settings”;
- Mozilla Firefox: deleting/blocking cookies is possible in the Preferences window\’s Privacy panel;
- Internet Explorer: deleting/blocking cookies can be accomplished in section “Security”;
- Safari: deleting/blocking cookies is possible in section “Privacy”, located in “Preferences”;
- Opera: deleting/blocking cookies can be accomplished in section “Privacy&Security”, located in “Settings”.
On our site, we have links to other web sites that may collect personal information about you. This policy does not cover the information practices of such web sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these sites as their policies may be very different.
MONTHLY NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTIONS & OPT-OUT POLICY
If a visitor wishes to subscribe to our monthly newsletter, we ask for their e-mail address. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter, may opt-out by sending us an e-mail with «Unsubscribe» as the Subject from the e-mail address that is registered to receive the newsletter. We never share your personally identifiable with any third parties. Unsubscribe instructions are also contained in our newsletter.
We do not send unsolicited e-mail messages to anyone. We will only send e-mail if one of our visitors has signed up for our free monthly newsletter, in response to a query, or if their e-card was chosen as one of the top e-cards of the month.